May 13, 2022
More information about this incredible opportunity!
This is a private tour and will have an English speaking guide.
A maximum of 20 people for this tour.
This is the schedule of the tour NOCHE DE MUERTOS:
November 1st –
Pick-Up time and location: In Morelia: 3 PM
@ La Guarecita restaurant at Jardín de las Rosas
My walking city tour of Pátzcuaro leads to the local culture and admire the architecture of buildings from XVI century next to the important day we are having related to the pre-Columbian culture here!
After the walking tour in Pátzcuaro, we continue to the cemeteries around the lake. This tour will end around 1-2 AM
Please email Len soon if you are considering the trip and this tour so we can reserve this tour.
May 9, 2022
Hello everyone –
- The time around Noche de Muertos is a very popular time to visit Michoacán since the celebrations around Pátzcuaro and the surrounding area are known throughout the country so accommodations will continue to fill up
- availability of AirBnB and VRBO places is starting to become more limited and prices are starting to go up. If you are at all considering going and using these, I’d suggest reserving a place that you can cancel.
- Airfares to/from Mexico City are actually quite reasonable right now. I just did a quick Kayak search (Detroit/Mexico City).
- I’m considering having a Zoom for anyone interested in asking questions, talking to others who are thinking of going, etc. Let me know if you are interested in joining the Zoom.
- In the next week or so I need to give our tour guide an approximate number of people who may go on the Noche de Muertos excursion starting on Nov 1st (again, a very popular tour and limited). If you are at all considering going (No commitment at this time), please let me know in the next week so I can give Margarita a rough number.
After our recent trips to Morelia and other parts of Michoacán, a number of family members expressed interest in visiting our family there and also seeing some of the amazing sites. Working with our cousin, Laura Solís Chávez we have put together an itinerary for a trip this coming October.
Contact Len at Len.Radjewski@gmail.com if you are interested.